PINNACLE APARTMENTS DIND STREET, MILSONS POINT
Window cleaning is an important part of any properties ongoing maintenance plan. Pinnacle is a prominent high rise building with a complex access system which requires window cleaning via abseil from a monorail system. The testing and certification of any height safety system such as anchor points and the monorail is required to be conducted annually. These works were carried out using our fully trained and qualified staff. Magellan has a team specifically trained to be qualified height safety equipment inspectors under MEM15004B ensuring the safety of all our on-site crew.
The specific components of the project were;
- High-risk work above public traffic areas
- Qualified rope access technicians with specific window cleaning experience
- Complex rigging and Rope Access techniques
- Testing of buildings height safety systems complying with AS/NZS 4488
- Inspection of equipment MEM15004B