POINT APARTMENTS, PYRMONT
Design, supply and install a complete height safety and façade rope access system to enable routine façade maintenance works to be carried out across all elevations.
This building underwent renovations that saw redesigning of the roofing profiles leading to various types of height safety access systems being required to accommodate differing roofing profiles and materials.
Consideration had to be given to allow the access systems to be discrete in common use open balconies, pool decks whilst providing for contractor access to both the roof and facades safely.
Window cleaning is an important part of any properties ongoing maintenance plan. Point is a prominent high rise building which requires window cleaning via abseil.
The specific components of the project were;
- High risk work above public traffic areas
- Qualified rope access technicians with specific window cleaning experience
- Complex rigging and Rope Access techniques
- Testing of buildings height safety systems complying with AS/NZS 4488
- Inspection of equipment MEM15004B