Sustainability is at the heart of everything that Magellan stands for. Sustainability at Magellan means to operate our business in ways that delivery economic, social and environmental benefits for all our stakeholders.
Our stakeholders are our clients, employees, industry representatives and the broader community.
Our sustainability commitments are:
- making sure our people get home safely is the most important thing we do
- we put safety before profit
- we don’t cut corners
- we empower our employees to stop work and take corrective action if they see a safety hazard
- providing the best, cost effective and fastest solution is what we live for
- we don’t compromise quality for profit
- we balance cost and time against our client’s needs
- we foster enduring business relationships
- we respect the environment and communities in which we operate we put safety before profit
- we don’t pollute our sites or waterways
- we dispose and recycle our waste accordingly
- we are taking steps to reduce our environmental footprint where ever we can
- our people are the foundation of our success
- we strategically select talented and qualified people
- we invest in training and development
- we continually search for ways to build on our capacity
Interested in a career at Magellan?
Certifications and Affiliations