Sustainability is at the heart of everything that Magellan stands for. Sustainability at Magellan means to operate our business in ways that deliver economic, social and environmental benefits for all our stakeholders. Our stakeholders are our clients, employees, industry representatives and the broader community.
Magellan believes that the decision to become ISO 9001 & ISO 45001 certified is a proactive one that not only anticipates the demands of our customers, but also demonstrates our commitment to providing quality products and services.
This certification further strengthens our commitment to adhere to our company policies for safety and continual improvement of product and services that will meet or exceed our customers’ expectations.
Our sustainability commitments are:
- making sure our people get home safely is the most important thing we do
- we put safety before profit
- we don’t cut corners
- we empower our employees to stop work and take corrective action if they see a safety hazard
- providing the best, cost effective and fastest solution is what we live for
- we don’t compromise quality for profit
- we balance cost and time against our client’s needs
- we foster enduring business relationships
- we respect the environment and communities in which we operate we put safety before profit
- we don’t pollute our sites or waterways
- we dispose and recycle our waste accordingly
- we are taking steps to reduce our environmental footprint where ever we can
- our people are the foundation of our success
- we strategically select talented and qualified people
- we invest in training and development
- we continually search for ways to build on our capacity
Interested in a career at Magellan?
Certifications and Affiliations