We specialise in height safety systems, including roof top anchor point installation, testing, certification and re-certification. Correctly laid out anchor points should allow for access to all elevations of a building eliminating the need for costly and time consuming scaffolding, swing stages or BMU’s to complete building works or maintenance.
We can provide the following services to ensure a building’s height safety system meets Australian Standards and provides adequate and safe access for rope technicians: NOTE: All anchor points need to be tested and certified annually:
- Provide programmed/schedule testing and re-certification on existing height safety systems
- Carry out onsite audits and reports on existing height safety systems
- Inspect, test and certify existing height safety systems
- Design and install height safety systems that meet the Australian standards and are tailored to individual building requirements and conditions
- Anchor point installations, testing and certification
- Eye bolt installations, testing and certification.
- Installation, Testing and certification of track systems, static lines and inertia reels.
NOTE : All anchor points need to be rested and certified annually.
Our staff are qualified to install and certify height safety systems including anchor points in accordance with Australian Standards 4488-Industrial Rope Access Systems and 1891-Industrial Fall Arrest System and Devices and 5532 Manufacturing Requirements for Single-Point Anchor Device used for Harness-Based Work a Height.