WATER INGRESS AND WATERPROOFING
Any roof-top or facade can be subject to deterioration from exposure to the sun and weather causing damage to the membranes and sealants which are integral to maintaining a waterproof building.
There is a vast number of waterproofing systems available in todays market often with many options in types of material and all from different manufactures. Knowing which product to use for each application is key to ensuring the best possible results.
Magellan has gained extensive knowledge and experience with over 20 years in the industry using many products across all situations.
Waterproofing systems can typically include
- Cementitious Liquid Membranes, Elastic and fibre reinforced cement based mortars
- Liquid Bituminous Based Membranes
- Torched on heat applied bituminous layers and sheeting products
- Liquid Polyurethane and Polyurea Membranes, Acrylic and Elastomeric membranes and both solvent and water based systems
- Custom made roof sheet and cladding profiles,
- Roof sheet and parapet wall cappings
- Flashings and service pipes, ducting and penetration sealants
- Glazing and curtain wall drainage systems
Knowledge of product and experience are critical when applying any system.
Working alongside consulting engineers and conducting quality control throughout installation and repair processes we provide full manufacturers product warranties and guarantees of workmanship.
Our clients rely on our ability to locate water leaks, diagnose defects of waterproofing membranes and sealants, raise maintenance issues for future scheduling while being able to provide and implement solutions in all cases.
Our reputation is built on a proven track record of providing reliable and consistent results in solving waterproofing issues weather it is a minor façade leak or a complete refurbishment of a roof top membrane system.