ST VINCENT'S PRIVATE HOSPITAL
Installation of illuminated signs and static acrylic lettering and logos to various building facades. Access via crane requires specific skill and knowledge to ensure a smooth operation and efficiency. Magellan worked alongside the developer on site who provided access to the crane. Our in-house WHS and operative procedures ensured all process around these works were approved by the developer and gave them assurance and the confidence in Magellan to carry out this work on their behalf right from the outset.
The specific components of the project were;
- Preparation of safe work method statements and onsite safety procedures.
- Install chemically anchored fixings to the façade to support the signage
- Installation of illuminated signage and static acrylic lettering and logos to building façade.
- Works coordinated with other onsite services.
- Working alongside crane operators to suit their requirements and timeline
- Installation and commissioning of LED wiring.