CATANIA, BAYWATER DRIVE WENTWORTH POINT
Height safety and access system inspection and testing and certification for compliance with AS1891 & 4488 providing advice and recommendations to our client ensuring their assets are up to date with current industry standards and safe work procedures.
Window cleaning is an important part of any properties ongoing maintenance plan. Catania consists of 301 residential units within 3 high rise buildings which requires window cleaning and concrete façade cleaning via abseil.
The specific components of the project were;
- Full detail cleaning of all façade surfaces from ground to roof level. This required tailored cleaning methods in adhering to warranty conditions specified by all of the different manufacturers of cladding materials and surface finishes.
- Here a complete facade wash using high pressure water to clean all external painted surfaces was conducted preserving the look of the building and extending the life of the paint.
- During this process windows, door frames and balustrades are also thoroughly washed down. This type of clean serves to maintain warranties from paint manufacturers and window and door suppliers alike.
- Qualified rope access technicians with specific window cleaning experience
- Testing of buildings height safety systems complying with AS/NZS 4488