GEOCON BANNER CANBERRA
Installation of various size banners to building façades. These banners were 40m in length, weighing up to 200 kilos. Magellan’s installation team has the planning and experience to move, manipulate and tension banners of this size, taking into account weather conditions in a very windy Canberra.
Our client chose Magellan based on our experience and proven track record with such installations being carried out reliably and to specification every time.
The specific components of the project were;
- Preparation of safe work method statements and onsite safety procedures.
- Installation of aluminum tracking system for hanging and a tensioning of banner.
- Division and implementation of lowering system and techniques.
- Installation of multiple banners across each elevation.
- Planning and onsite experience to combat weather condition for the banner of these sizes.