P7 CARPARK SYDNEY KINGSFORD SMITH INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Installation of banner signage to carpark facade. Access via abseil and internal structure this requires specific skill and knowledge to ensure a smooth operation and efficiency. Our in house WHS and operative procedures ensured all process around these works were approved by the airport WHS and gave them assurance and the confidence in Magellan to carry out this work on their behalf right from the outset.
The specific components of the project were;
- Installation of 100m x25m in 5 pieces
- Banner weight is approximately 700-800kg.
- Airport curfew means that the banners can only be installed between 11pm – 3am resulting in the installation being extremely time sensitive with weather past and future needing to be assessed.
- banner being of a Fox mesh sub straight with 5 conjoining panels all joined together with industrial zippers.
- Magellan work both printer, production and site owners to achieve a premium result.
- All safety paperwork and safe work method statements and sops developed by Magellan company with approval from all governing bodies from Sydney international airport.